Tuesday, 1 September 2026
WOYWW 900 congratulations everyone!
16 comments:
- Helen said...
-
Great to read back over old posts and see how long people have been part of this community! happy woyww Helen'#4
-
1 September 2026 at 23:19
- Lunch Lady Jan said...
-
Happy 900th WOYWW!! Well that was a lovely trip down Memory Lane, look at Thea bless her. Wonderful to see your vineyard scarf too, I remember all the hard work that went into that - the weird twirly crochet too, still can’t get my head round that one lol!
Thanks for all the friendship on the blogs (but much longer than that of course!) Love Ya Lots xx
Hugs LLJ 5 xx -
2 September 2026 at 00:32
- Susan Renshaw said...
-
Love that grape bubble border! Happy 900th! Susan #14
-
2 September 2026 at 04:18
- Caro said...
-
Happy WOYWW 900! I always find your crafting fascinating - beautiful work to look back on. With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19
-
2 September 2026 at 04:32
- ukmaryanne said...
-
Happy Week 900 WOYWW!
The gardener is trimming the hedges outside my window so hoping to sneak in while he has lunch. Toooo loud.
I am just loving all the blasts from the past, and OMG that scarf is FABULOUS. Totally forgot the twirly crochet - did I miss that week? No just a shocking remembrance of most things. Ah well, it's been a fun journey and it's not over yet!
See you for 1000...
Mary Anne (1) -
2 September 2026 at 05:13
- Felix the Crafty Cat said...
-
Hi Lynne, it's great to look back at what everyone's been up to. Still love that scarf. I can relate to the funny too though a larger craft space just seems to fill up before you know where you are Lol! Sending big woyww hugs, Angela x12x
-
2 September 2026 at 05:57
- The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...
-
Your scarf came out beautiful. I remember visiting your blog when I first joined WOYWW, but also took a long hiatus until I came back last year. Happy WOYWW 900th!
-
2 September 2026 at 09:00
- Twiglet said...
-
Lovely to look back but gosh where have those years gone! That scarf was a work of art! Happy 900th post x x Jo 🌈
-
2 September 2026 at 10:38
- lisa said...
-
Happy 900th week Lynne. Your 600th was so interesting. Your scarf is beautiful but those spirals. As a new crocheter I have no idea where you would even start!. Thea looks so like our Zac, who is currently fast asleep too. Lisa #17
-
2 September 2026 at 10:43
- Elizabeth said...
-
Hello Lynne, Happy WOYWW 900! Isn't it so interesting to go back over old posts and be reminded of what you were doing a few years ago. I've found it a huge distraction over the last week. That scarf is amazing and the figure of eight gloves sound intriguing. Did you complete them, I wonder? Have a wonderful week. Elizabeth #27
-
2 September 2026 at 12:09
- Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...
-
Hi Lynne, just popping in to say hello and wishing you a happy #900! xx zsuzsa #23
-
2 September 2026 at 14:10
- Marit said...
-
Goodmorning Lynne! I am looking for 'free/spare time' to visit some blogposts all through the coming days so by the end of the week I hope to have visit all desks on the list - as an 'old woyww-participant' I just wanted to celebrate this 900th anniversary so badly and it's so lovely to 'bloghop' to all the wednesday-desks again. It's good to see all the creativity that is still going on, and it's wonderful to see you knitting still and I do LOVE the colours you used. Clever thing too, to think about earrings getting in the wool/border! I'm the one who would not think of that (but now that I think of it... I hardly ever wear earrings *lol*) Congrats to you too for the 900th woyww, keep up the good spirit and have a nice weekend. Love from the Netherlands, Marit #24
-
3 September 2026 at 00:52
- Julia Dunnit said...
-
Golly the grape scarf was 300 weeks ago! I remember it and would have said maybe last year.! So glad you e enjoyed time as a dealer, your work and writing has certainly enriched our lives!
-
3 September 2026 at 10:43
- Sarah Brennan said...
-
I tried commenting several times yesterday but my comment refused to publish. Thanks for being a part of WOYWW. Happy 900th. Sarah
-
5 September 2026 at 07:49
- My name is Cindy said...
-
Happy 900! I don't recall that post but the scarf looks great. Have a wonderful week, love n hugs Cindyxx #21
-
5 September 2026 at 23:45
- Kyla said...
-
ooh fantastic to finish it and loving all the catch ups too. Kyla
-
6 September 2026 at 09:51







18 comments:
Happy 600! Lovely to see the scarf finished, the grapes are fantastic, really add the finishing touch! The new project looks interesting, I couldn’t quite work out how a witch’s hat could turn into a glove but I guess that’s the magic, lol!! I’m glad that B is ok, it must be marvellous having such good eyesight after all those years xx
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx
Cool scarf, looks a lot of work (but maybe not as much as those gloves). Spiral gloves? Who knew! My mind is boggled. Happy 600th WOYWW, have a lovely week, stay well, stay safe, Cindy xx #30
Seriously wonderful scarf Lynne, what a great job...and a brilliant thought about earrings and the long edges. Welcome B to my world...reading glasses. On p, off, put down somewhere, pick up, on, off, put down somewhere....argh! Well, those gloves! Only an engineer would find it an interesting project. This crafter would have stamped her feet and chucked it in the bin by now. Assuming of course, she could have been convinced to start something that looked so hard!!
Hi Lynne. Happy 600th! What a scarf!! Fantastic - well done. Loved the idea of a bunch of grapes on each end. But, oh my word - a left handed crochet worker - I struggle to do it with the right hand once I get beyond basic granny squares...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2
Wow, Lynne. That's a gorgeous scarf. I am totally impressed. I can see where earrings might catch on bobbles, so wise to only use them on the ends. Thea is really lovely. Happy 600th from #6.
Lynn, LOVE the sentiment at the end of your post!! It's TOTALLY ME! LOLOL I love your finished scarf! It is beautiful! Good luck on the gloves, I would need TONS if I tried that! LOL Happy Wednesday and many blessings! Felicia #39
Your vineyard scarf is magnificent, Lynne - well done for completing it so quickly! As for the other project, I find this most intriguing and it sounds like something that might be right up my street. Looking forward to seeing further progress on this, and I hope you can work it out OK. Thank you for visiting, and you are right - the kitties have taken over the furniture in short order! I am convinced that we will soon be reduced to sitting on the floor... Thank you so much for the link to the cute little cat silhouette pattern which I have downloaded, and will definitely be using! It's ideal.
Happy WOYWW 600,
Shoshi x #29
Your scarf is truly beautiful, a wonderful work of art. Until you mentioned it I had no idea crochet would work differently depending on being right or left handed - I've never seen a pattern specify so never thought it might be a problem. I hope you get it sorted soon, it looks an interesting problem but one I probably wouldn't have the patience to work through!
Happy 600th WOYWW,
Diana xx #27
That scarf is absolutely fabulous. Happy 600th WOYWW. Stay safe and take care. With love & God Bless. Caro xxx (#14)
I knew the finished scarf would look fabulous! good luck with the crochet! Helen #1
The finished scarf is awesome! Good luck with the crochet! I had to pick up my needle and experience trying to do it left-handed...!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah #43
Great to see the finished scarf, it's amazing. Happy 600th anniversary and wishing you a very lovely woyww and a creative week. Angela x19x
The finished scarf look simply terrific! Well done you!
I must say I simply loved your 'and finally'!
Happy WOYWW 600 and Stay safe!
Chrissie #12
Well done on finishing the scarf, it looks fantastic!! I new project looks very interesting.. Happy 600th WoywW Tracey #8
A larger craft room is always preferable Lynne lol. Love, love, love the finished scarf. Hope you manage to solve the gloves problem. Looking forward to Saturday old laptop permitting. Stay safe and happy 600th WOYWW. Sarah #5
Happy 600th WOYWW! I would love a bigger craft room, one with a big table in the middle that was just my working area :) Your scarf is brilliant, I think the glove pattern looks a bit complicated though. Angela #42
Hi Lynne, thanks for visiting, and thank you so much for the link to the cat stitch! It's really fun and definitely going to be incorporated into the throw if I can manage it. I found a free pattern for it and a YouTube tutorial. This is one of the things I love about WOYWW - the sharing of ideas!! Thanks again - brilliant.
Shoshi x #29
Yes...definitely need a bigger craft room! Your scarf looks bigger than I tought it was, it must be fabulously warm! My hubby tells me to stop calling our bungalow my craft room! Happy WOYWW!? Have a great crafting week, (Lyn)) #18
Post a Comment