Tuesday 2 August 2022

WOYWW 687 Tizzy and campaigning



Hi all, I’m back again for our Wednesday blog hop. Above is the triangle I’ve done for the first v neck front of my cardigan.
Sorry I’ve not commented much; with another engineer I’ve written a report on non disruptive options for the works and the risks to the community the developer and Kent County Council should have considered instead of trying for a 6 week closure of our road. We sent it off to them yesterday and we expect them to demonstrate the option they choose against our report. 
Gracie and Bella are very pleased when I take the black thing off my lap. They send purrs to you all. 



And finally…



Take care and happy crafting!
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 

8 comments:

  1. Well done on fighting the road closure, it was completely ridiculous what they’d done - no thought or planning at all. The Tizzy colours are fab, it’s going to be a very ‘you’ cardi. The Schubert funny made me laugh out loud, it’s so true!!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for offering practical alternatives for the road closure Lynne - I so laughed at the Schubert Unfinished funny - so true to life lol. Thanks for letting me steal your Euro funny on FB too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on fighting! Jan is right, the Tizzy colours are gorgeous. thanks for visiting and I am glad you like the Kew pics too. have a good week. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha - as a bird lover the woodpecker funny really made me chuckle. Your colourway for your cardi is fab. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for fighting a road closure! I hope you win! The colours in your Tizzy are awesome! And the funnies, well, were, very funny!! Thanks for your visit, have a great week, Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lol those funnnies made me smile! Well done you for sanding up against those road closures! Keep us informed. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a lot of work you’ve put in on behalf of your community, your skills and experience are incredibly valuable to them. I should imagine it takes quite a lot of time to compile such a report, bl***y good for you Lynne. And the Tizzy just gets lovelier, each time I see it the colours make me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Yea a report like that will take it out of you I'm sure. I so do NOT miss all the "business" stuff I had to do once upon a time. Still Tizzy is looking good, and the funnies always bring a smile, so a lovely desk to visit.
    Late, but determined to DO BETTER this week!
    Happy Tuesday! :D
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.