Tuesday 24 September 2024

WOYWW 799 Zigzags, apples and abstract

Hi all, welcome to our amazing 799th bloghop. Are we doing anything for next week? Here’s my desk. 
We used last weeks apple paintings to make shapes in white, brown and black and traced over them. 


This week we’ll paint the resulting page, with white representing the lightest apple colours, brown the mid-tones and black the darkest colours to make apple-inspired abstracts. While I wasn’t pleased to be doing collage again, I like where it’s going now. 

My zigzag blanket is growing. It’s still a triangle as it’s only about 50” wide yet and needs to be 90” before I do the ‘rectangle’ rows. It’s been my main crafting this week as my migraines have been accompanied by dizziness this week, but better now. 

Bella has been supervising, of course and sends you all purrs. 

And finally…



As ever, I’ll be commenting later on Wednesday. 
Take care and happy WOYWW 
Hugs
Lynnecrafts xx






1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Lol at the pole dancing grannies. The blanket sounds an interesting construction - C2C, is it? then off one side to make a rectangle? Interesting. My crochet keen knitting friend might be interested... :)
A quick hop before knitting at mine!
Happy WOYWW.
Mary Anne (4)