Wednesday 12 July 2017

Catminding and earrings #423

Hi all, it's Wednesday again, and time to show my workdesk. If you want to know what this is about, head over to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/, where our kindly host Julia will tell you all about it.

I've had requests for more of my infinity drop earrings so I'm back to the jewellery making workspace this week. I've more of the lapis beads so will make more the same. 

At the same time, our smaller, but very fierce cat, Thea, has been in a fight, probably with a big, nasty tabby who bullies her, so we're keeping her in until her 6 bites  (6! poor thing) have healed and she gets her nerve back. I'd like to get my hands on him, but what can you do?

Anyway, I've been cleaning her wounds daily with the special feline iodine-like stuff from the vets and she's not infected or in pain.

She's either sleeping behind the settee or sitting on me, so its tricky doing anything when she's awake. Brian says it's a good job Doctor Who has finished (his traditional hiding spot when the Daleks come on was behind the settee.)

Anyway, have a good week all, hugs, Lynne xxx



10 comments:

  1. OH no, poor kitty! and 6 bites?! geez, what's wrong with that Tabby?!! hope she will heal quickly, the precious thing <3 have a great week! xo Cheetarah WOYWW #19
    Contemplations of a Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor little cat - nature can be so cruel. Hope she soon bounces back. Your little drop earrings are lovely. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope Thea recovers soon. Great earrings. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I could make jewellery like that. Hope your cat recovers well soon. - Hazel WOYWW 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor pussy cat Thea, hope she is soon recovered and feeling safe. Signed up to follow you on Google+. Have spent a lot of time trying to upgrade my Google knowledge as I think the Google Empire is upon us
    Have a good week
    Monica #27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great WOYWW Have a great week xx Jan (26)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats do seem to like to fight if another one comes to near to their patch. She will have to go into training ready to take him on in future. Hope she's better soon. Have a great woyww and a lovely crafty week, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Thea, I hope she recovers soon. Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the earrings so I'm not surprised you've had to make more! Poor old Thea, she must feel all battered and bruised, give her a stroke from me. Sorry I'm late commenting, just got rid of one set of visitors this morning with more coming tomorrow!
    Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Thea, what a beautiful kitty! Hopefully she will heal completely and be good as new in no time. Nice that you have requests for more earrings! Woo Hoo! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #31

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.