Tuesday 2 February 2021

Devastated

Sorry I won’t be joining in this week. I have worn my Mum’s wedding ring since she died two years ago. 
On Sunday I woke up to see it was gone. I don’t know where or when. I feel like I lost her all over again. I can’t sleep for beating myself. 
I’m tearing the house upside down but gave t found it yet. We’ve redone my most recent walks and yes I have checked gloves and pockets. 
It is such an insignificant thing compared to what others are going through but 
Sorry. 
Lynne

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lynne, what an awful thing to happen, I’m so sorry. I really hope and wish it turns up somewhere you least expect.
    Sending hugs,
    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry tohear it Lynne. I really hope you find it. My dad lost his wedding ring and it turned up nearly 10 years later in the garden when we were taking up some plany=ts in the garden - it was round one of the roots. Stay safe. Sarah #?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.