Tuesday 14 March 2023

719 Restful knitting

Hi, I’m still knitting cannula sleeves - I m up to 8, I think, and will sew up and add twiddles once I have 10 so I can deliver them and to our hospital. 
Here’s Bella helping me to measure one 😀. I like doing the outside, where I can choose different colours and stitches, but they all have a plain lining as well and I’m glad when they’re done!


I somehow pulled my calf muscle getting out of the car on Saturday, so I’m hobbling about like an old woman this week and sitting with my feet up, knitting. It was good to catch up with LLJ on a Monday video call, though. 
At least with this knitting,  I’m using up some of my yarn stash! 
Gracie likes all the fuss as well. 

And finally…



Take care and happy WOYWW!
Hugs
Lynnecrafts xx

8 comments:

  1. I do hope your muscle is feeling better soon Lynne. Looks like a fun video call looking at Jan's blog. Meow to Bella and Gracie. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch Lynne,painful that will be! Here's to it healing,feeling so much better soon .. go canny 🤗 Love seeing your Twiddler in the making 🌈 glorious happy colours ... hellooo to Gracie,lovely shot. It sounds like you and Jan had lovely time chatting 💛❤️💕 Sending love and hugs Tracy #7 with wee kiss for Bella and Gracie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're laid up too. It was lovely to hear you'd linked up for a chat with Jan. Enjoy your knitting.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so generous making those cannula sleeves, I am sure they are most welcome.
    Sorry to hear you pulled something though - muscle pains can be terrible and can last so long. I don't know what is wrong with me but the chiro cannot seem to free something in my neck and it is so painful. I think I am just getting too old.
    Take care, enjoy your feline babies and rest.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the muscle eases soon and I love the knitting . Also the funnies! Happy woyww Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your muscle improves soon. Meanwhile keep warm, rest and knit ! Happy WOYWW. Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch ouch, the calf muscle is so useful and so painful when it’s wrong! I hope it recovers quickly, hobbling is so annoying! Bet the girls love having you medically resting with your feet up! For some reason, today I have a clear memory of canula cold and I really would have loved access to a sleeve at the time, I’m always applauding your works Lyn, but never more so today for reasons of memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love knitting, it's so relaxing in except that i used to fall asleep doing it and drop the knitting on the floor which usually made me wake up. Hope the calf is feeling better soon. Take care. Wishing you a very happy asnd creative woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.