Tuesday 12 December 2023

WOYWW 758 books, logs and crochet.

Hi all, 
I hope you’re all well? I’m coughing still but I’m ok. On Sunday we had a good day selling my book, A Sense for Silver at Elham Christmas fair. I shared a stall with my friend, Kate, from my writing group. Her book is about our village and is a time slip novel between Saxon times and now, called the Garnet brooch. 
There have been some nice wreaths about, this year. I bought these two from our local farm shop:


My rusty jumper is growing, with Gracie’s help. 

And with Bella’s help, showing my zebrano crochet hook. 
Bella and Gracie send purrs to you all! 
On Monday we had a 3m cube log delivery. The lorry can only tip the logs into the middle of the drive so we then have to move it over to the logstore. It took us about 3 hours - our muscles are still complaining!
Here, we’d nearly finished. 

And finally…


Take care and happy WOYWW 
Hugs
Lynnecrafts xxx


9 comments:

  1. The old saying about logs keeping you warm twice is very true, once when you’re shifting and once when they’re burning! That’s a very satisfying pile you have there, I do like stacking logs, it’s very pleasing to get them tidy. Those are beautiful wreaths you got and lovely that they’re from a local business too. The rusty colours are coming along a treat aided by your helpers! The Star Trek funny made me laugh out out, the old ones are the best eh?
    Hugs to you both,
    LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh her book sounds interesting too! Love the knitting funny LOL! And your jumper is growing too - you must have FOUR sheep helping you... :D
    Happy holiday WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I did laugh at the funnies today Lynne thanks for sharing. I am going to pop over to Amazon to review your book. I loved it. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a big pile of logs to shift... well done. I did smile at Jan's comment. Just got home from my Christmas shopping trip, need to put my feet up but had to get in some desks first! Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. That log pile looks a result of hard work. I hope nobody was suffering with a bad back afterwards. I love the colours in your jumper. The Spock and Kirk joke was really funny x Happy WOYWW. Angela #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope those logs see you through Lynne - they certainly must take some shifting. Love the rweaths and glad to hear the cough is improving. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby always enjoys the funnies about Star Trek. Pleased you had a goos day on Sunday. Your frfiend's b ook sounds interesting. Love to you and the kitties. Happy woyww crafting, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie really looks as if she is modelling the latest off the shoulder creation. So stonking cute. The rust colours look really well.
    The Garnet Brooch sounds interesting but I still have to read yours, just no time at the moment with Christmas and all that it brings. I bet you two had lots you could talk about together whilst waiting for your customers with you both being authors.
    Hugs, Neet xx 7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the book sales. Love the colour of your crochet. And finally - made me smile! Happy WOYWW! Susan #5

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.