Tuesday 27 December 2022

WOYWW 708 Happy New Year

I hope you and yours have had a lovely Christmas. I’ve not been crafting this week but have just added my blog to our last desk hop of the year to wish you all a happy and healthy new year. 
Bella and Gracie have been much enjoying their catnip fish and send you new year’s purrs. 



Among my presents was an organiser for my crochet hooks. We can’t put it up till the Xmas tree comes down but hopefully I can start using it after twelfth night. This is the seller’s photo on EBay. 


I took issue with one seller who said ‘a man could put it up in 10 minutes’ and we bought from another seller without such sexist sales talk, reporting the first one for discrimination since his only replies to my polite suggestion that he might be putting off some buyers were rude. 
Anyway, it should be better than the overflowing tin mug I currently keep my hooks in. 
And finally….






Take care and happy WOYWW 
Hugs
Lynnecrafts x

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you and Brian a very Happy New Year, may it be happy and healthy for us all! Loved the pics of the cats and the funnies too, that cheered up a grey and dismal morning!
    Hugs LLJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Lynne; great funnies. Hope you - or a man - can put up the hook organiser soon!! well done for calling the seller out. Helen #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos of your cats . . .
    Wishing you good health and happiness in 2023
    Christine #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know you have repeated two of the cat funnies? Have you been sniffing the rum? I love the organiser and am so full of envy. It has been on my wish list for two years and still I have not got it, think I might have to buy it myself. I saw it on Amazon so no sexist comments if I do purchase.
    Have a wonderful new year and year ahead
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the organiser, looking forward to seeing it made up whoever does it, but you were right to get it from another supplier. Happy New Year BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oreo had one of those catnip fish toys - he mangled it within 5 seconds LOL! What is it with catnip that makes them go so crazy? The wooden rack looks very useful indeed (you can't have enough storage solutions!) and I love the cat funnies! Thanks so much for your visit Lynne - I wish you, your family and the kitties all the best for 2023! xx zsuzsa #7 (take two - delete if duplicate!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new organise looks brilliant, it's going to be really useful. Wishing you a very creative woyww and a happy New Year. Hugs, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I too would have bought elsewhere!!! Love the funnies!
    Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2023. Anne x 17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great desk share. Happy New Year and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.