Tuesday 7 November 2023

WOYWW 753 blanket & poppies

Hi all, 
I hope you’re all keeping well as the November weather turns wetter and colder. 
I’ve finished my baby blanket for my goddaughter’s new baby and just need to wash it before sending it off. 
I hope they like it! 
A call went out to make red, white and purple poppies for our village wreath so I ve made a few: 

Gracie has been helping:
Bella’s been sleeping through it all. 
On Thursday I’ll be hoping to get back to drawing class - last week I stayed home because of the storm - There was only one route out that wasn’t blacked with trees down and that might have been blocked by the time I got back. 
And finally…



I’ve a hospital visit on Wednesday morning so I’ll be commenting later. 
Take care and happy WOYWW 
Hugs
Lynnecrafts xx

9 comments:

  1. Hope the appointment goes well and that you make drawing class tomorrow Lynne. Love the blanket and poppies. Meow to Bella and Gracie. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lynne! Weather was awful wasn't it? Pretty grim again here this morning. Love the blanket and the poppies, nic e bright colours. Hope your hospital visit goes |OK. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the hospital visit goes well and you don’t have to wait too long. You did a great job of the blanket, lovely colours and the poppies are fab too, there’s loads going up around BP as well. The Lego funny made me laugh out of recognition, been there, done that, sworn very loudly!
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blanket and poppies! Hoping your hospital visit goes well! Happy WOYWW
    Glenda #14

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off . . . I want one of those Student Loans please, same as her . . . . .rofl
    You did well with the poppies
    have a good week
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket and the poppies are fab . Hope it went OK at hospital. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blanket is lovely and will be very much appreciated I'm sure but Oh! the poppies are gorgeous. Pleased your kitties are being helpful too and great funnies today. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of student loans 🤣🤣. I am sure your blanket will be much appreciated. I saw a tiny baby the other day without a blanket, there was me gloves, coat and scarf! Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Student Loans comic - I would like one of those too! The baby blanket is beautiful, how could they not love it! beautiful poppies too! Glad the kitties are helping in their own ways! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting; it would be great if you could leave a comment, thanks. Please note your identification will be visible to other readers of this blog.